½ cup coconut oil
½ cup cocoa or cacao powder
2 tbsp honey
½ tbsp vanilla bean paste
1. Melt coconut oil in jar/container.
2. Measure out ½ cup and place in saucepan.
3. Add cocoa powder, honey and vanilla bean paste.
4. Heat through stirring well until almost boiling.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Place in dish.
7. Leave in freezer or fridge to set.
8. Cut into pieces or turn out first, then cut.
These delicious bliss balls are super-easy to make. With no preservatives, dairy, gluten or refined sugar, they're about as healthy as you can get too.