Over the last few weeks I've been drawn to what I now know is a Mediterranean diet, and have come up with a delicious new muesli recipe that I'm sold on. Not only does it keep me full all morning, but it's scrumptious. And, it turns out this is the perfect way of eating for my blood type.
After making my Paleo Bread I decided to experiment with some other options. What I discovered is that it's super-easy to make a variety of breads or loaves using the same basic recipe. Here's a banana one that's delicious.
If you're after a healthy sweet treat this Christmas, these CHRISTMAS CAKE BLISS BALLS are absolutely delicious!
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup cocoa or cacao powder
2 tbsp honey
½ tbsp vanilla bean paste
1. Melt coconut oil in jar/container.
2. Measure out ½ cup and place in saucepan.
3. Add cocoa powder, honey and vanilla bean paste.
4. Heat through stirring well until almost boiling.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Place in dish.
7. Leave in freezer or fridge to set.
8. Cut into pieces or turn out first, then cut.
These delicious bliss balls are super-easy to make. With no preservatives, dairy, gluten or refined sugar, they're about as healthy as you can get too.