1 c almond meal
½ c pumpkin seeds
½ c sesame seeds
½ c flax seeds
½ c sunflower seeds
4 tsp olive oil
Water to mix
1. Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Add olive oil and mix thoroughly.
3. Using a jug pour small amounts of water in at a time and mix through before adding more. The consistency should be wet and stodgy but not runny.
4. Place mixture on a sheet of baking paper large enough to fill an oven tray.
5. Shape into a rectangle with your hands.
6. Using a second sheet of baking paper the same size placed over the mixture, roll it out with a rolling pin until it's about .5cm (¼ inch) thick.
7. Sprinkle with sea salt.
8. Bake at 150C for 45 minutes.