If you've got a sweet tooth like I have, this is the perfect treat to satisfy it. The recipe I use is DF/GF/RSF and plant based but you can adapt it to your own liking or to the ingredients you have on hand.
Serving Size: 1
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 minute
4 tbsp almond meal
4 tbsp carob powder (cacao or cocoa)
1 tbsp peanut butter
3 tbsp milk (oat, soy, almond, coconut or regular)
½ tsp vanilla
¼ tsp baking powder
1. Place almond meal, carob powder, and baking powder in a mug and mix.
2. Pour in vanilla and add peanut butter.
3. Measure out milk and add.
4. Mix thoroughly to ensure all peanut butter is blended with other ingredients. If you
need more milk add it at the end (the mixture should be of cake consistency).
5. Microwave on high for 50-60 seconds.
Eat... while it's still warm... delicious!